ENH 224 | Spring 2018 | College of Staten Island, CUNY

Posts

Adding Yourself to the LGBT Short Story CUNY Commons Site (Brim)

1. Sign up for a CUNY Commons account USING YOUR CSI EMAIL
  2. Check your CSI email to ACTIVATE your account
  3. Sign in to the Commons (use “My Profile” to switch from CSI email to personal email, if you’d prefer)
  4. Visit the LGBT Short Story Commons site: https://lgbtshortstory.commons.gc.cuny.edu/
  5. Click ADD ME! in right sidebar. You’re now a member of the site!
  6. To add a post, click [ +New ] at the top of the page (you can always use the Edit Post  feature at the top of the page)
  7. Post1 Write a 50-word post that summarizes the most interesting ideas from Day 1 (reflective post) AND/OR that poses an interesting question for future consideration (prospective post). Be sure to TITLE your post (with your name in parentheses) and TAG your post with your name, post1, day1, and relevant keywords. Due Tuesday, February 6th.

1. Hi Professor,
    I’m having a bit of an issue with making a post. There is no [+new ] button for me to click on at the top of the page.

2. Hello Professor Brim,

I am having an issue adding a post. I don’t see the [+new] anywhere. Please help!

-Monica R.

3. Marilyn

Hi Professor Brim,

I’ve been having trouble posting. Where is the [+new] button?

-Marilyn O

• Comment by post author

Marilyn,

Did you click on the ADD ME! button on the right side of the LGBT Short Story page? If yes, do you see the [+New] button at the very top of the page (if you’re using a computer). I’m not sure where it is located if you’re using your phone. You can always go to the “Dashboard” and then click “Post” and “Add New” from there.

Professor Brim